The conference is a joint initiative of the Department of Group Interests at the Institute of Sociology Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun and Polish Platform of Homeland Security.
- Prof. dr Andrzej Zybertowicz, former Security Policy Advisor to the President of Poland; Institute of Sociology Nicolaus Copernicus University
- Prof. dr Emil Pływaczewski, University of Białystok, Faculty of Law; main coordinator of the Polish Platform of Homeland Security
- Dr Radosław Sojak, vice-dean of the Faculty of Humanities, NCU
- Dr Stanisław Burdziej, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
- Dr Piotr Stankiewicz (secretary of the conference), Department of Group Interests, Institute of Sociology NCU